The Digital Campaign Analyst is part of the Digital Analytics team, which responsible for overseeing analytics, data integrity, marketing campaign/website optimization, and support across all AMResorts' digital efforts. The team is comprised of analysts and strategists dedicated to fostering a data-first strategic approach while ensuring accurate, actionable, and timely deliverables. The team is responsible for supporting the broader marketing team’s efforts across the customer acquisition, customer experience, and customer engagement lifecycles. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: auditing and analysis of marketing campaign performance/ROI, customer funnel and search analysis, clickstream analytics, user journey optimization, multivariate testing, email marketing analytics, CRM analytics, data visualization efforts, and a wide-range of reporting.
The position works closely with other key stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity in campaign performance across marketing channels and work collaboratively to implement enhancements. Applicant must have superior technical, analytic, strategic and project management skills, with the ability to work independently in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Execute in-depth performance/ROI analysis across all paid, earned, and owned channels
- Supports brand analytic needs by analyzing web traffic using clickstream tools including Google Analytics 360 and Adobe Analytics
- Utilize first-party CRM and promotional data to contribute to problem solving across all areas of the business units, marketing, operations, revenue management and distribution.
- Leverage in-house and external data, tools and methodologies to develop data-centric recommendations for the best marketing strategies to deploy
- Assist in the planning and management of SEO strategy, SEO/SEM opportunity analysis, and other top-of-funnel tactics to drive qualified traffic.
- Enable AMResorts to leverage attribution modeling and audience segmentation to inform campaign/budget decisions
- Assist in campaign planning, including audience analysis and creative performance via regular testing to ensure efficiencies across all digital platforms.
- Lead moderately complex research or analytic projects that involve multiple team members.
- Provide analysis of ad hoc research projects including segmentation, benchmarking, attribution modeling, guest insights, branding, customer satisfaction, advertising effectiveness and awareness, attitude, and usage studies
- Build strong relationship with agency and other vendor partners to deliver excellent campaign execution.
- Partner with other internal team members on key cross-functional initiatives.
- Assist in regular training on key analytics tools, trends and topics relevant to internal business teams.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent 4-year degree (Required fields: Business Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Data Management, Statistics, Marketing, or related field)
- Advanced degree an asset
- Spanish beneficial but not required
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Marketing Platform technologies (AdWords, DCM, DBM, Floodlight/Remarketing Tagging, etc)
- Experience working with analysis/measurement of paid media channels: display, paid search, paid video, and paid social marketing campaigns
- Experience working with the analysis/measurement of earned/owned media channels: SEO, organic social, content strategy, lead generation, and email marketing
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Individual Qualification required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of the complexities of ad trafficking
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of various online advertising pricing and attribution structures (CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.)
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of digital audience segmentation and advanced digital targeting techniques
- Experience in Adobe Analytics and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager preferred but not required
- Experience with an enterprise marketing automation platform like Eloqua/HubSpot/Marketo/etc a plus
- Experience working with a customer experience (CX)/heatmapping software a plus
- Experience working with A/B and multivariate testing software a plus
- Experience working with BI/data automation/visualization software (Data Studio, Tableau, Qlicksense, etc) a plus
- Excellent multitasking abilities and the ability to prioritize well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative – conceive projects and execute based on open business/analysis questions
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage projects autonomously
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Hospitality/travel industry experience a plus
- Valid passport and ability to travel required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be high at times.