The Marketing Associate, International Markets is responsible for the administration of marketing initiatives for the International markets, excluding Canada and Mexico. This will be accomplished by having a strong understanding of marketing principles, experience in project coordination and completion and knowledge of the international travel industry.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining, updating and managing translation of international marketing collateral, including factsheets, product guides, and brochures. Manage materials translation with any 3rd party translation companies.
- Assist with the launch and implementation of international websites in new markets.
- Responsible for the ongoing content maintenance of all international websites with internal and third-party suppliers.
- Execute new marketing collateral for growing segments such as Meetings and Incentives and Romance for use in the international markets.
- Coordination of marketing content, i.e.. promotions for all international consumer websites to encompass current and future websites.
- Create and develop international presentations as needed. Give final content approval to Marketing Presentation Specialist as needed.
- Assist with the implementation of digital marketing strategies including display banners within applicable international markets.
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports from global partners (GSAs) including sales reports, marketing presentations, event calendar and database reports.
- Overall responsibility for the promotional calendar for all international markets.
- Audit social media and communications channels in the international markets to ensure they are aligned with our corporate SOP’s.
- Assist with providing content and translations as needed .
- Evaluate use of the Media Site in the international markets based on feedback and create new documents as needed.
- Manage the FAM trips with GSAs and DOS’s in markets when AMResorts corporate representation is not possible.
- Various tasks assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent 4 year degree required.Qualifications:
- 2-4 years marketing or related experience, with travel industry background preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written Spanish skills required, translation skills a job requirement. Portuguese is strength, but not required.
- Must possess strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, in addition strong copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Must be very organized, detail oriented and proficient at multi-tasking.
- Must be able to work independently under pressure and be a team player.
- Innovative, willing and able to present ideas and share sales and marketing strategies.
- Some international and domestic travel required, Passport required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Position is located in the corporate headquarters of AMResorts LP in Newtown Square. While not part of the normal day to day requirements of the job, person may be required to visit hotel or Management Company currently located in Mexico, Dominican Republic and Jamaica ( to include any country where future expansion may occur) and therefore should hold a valid passport or be able to acquire one.