Sales & Marketing Associate – Canada
Reports to the Vice President Sales & Marketing, Canada with a dotted line to the Senior Marketing & Communications Manager
Sales & Marketing Associate maintains all initiatives and projects related to the Canadian tour operator and Travel Agent market. Individual must be highly self-motivating, well organized and have the ability to take on many exciting and diverse tasks.
- Nurture and maintain relationships with Canadian tour operators to increase sales and revenue through annual cooperative sales & marketing plans
- Develop and maintain multi-million dollar budget in addition to recording and allocating invoices
- Develops and implements a strategic print and digital trade media campaigns dedicated drive awareness of the resorts/brands and current promotions
- Collaborates with the CRM team to create and distribute email campaigns targeted toward Canada
- Works with social media team to develop additional contests and incentives specific to Canada
- Provides ongoing reports on ROI of initiatives
- Back-end support for three regional business development managers across Canada
- Work with Business Development Managers and tourism boards to develop new opportunities for FAM trips/marketing campaigns/tradeshows etc.
- Work with creative design and sales team to develop flyers, collateral, giveaway items, etc.
- Works closely with Public Relations team to implements events/media trips/etc.
- Ability to travel internationally and represent AMResorts at trade events/shows & media/familiarization trips, if necessary
- Coordinate with the team to establish newly launched resorts plans and all-brand promotions and packages onto the specific sites and resources when needed
- Promotional copywriting for email blasts, online banner campaigns, microsites, etc.
- Assist with media plan execution; responsible for copywriting and editing of any banners, email/newsletter opportunities, and brochure or publication listings
- Tracking, organization and presentation of all online and print media coverage across the market
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of all resort specific PowerPoint presentations for quarterly owner board meetings and annual business plans
- Ongoing strategy, copywriting, implementation, analysis and maintenance of SEO campaigns for the brands
- Perform constant site audits of partner sites for quality assurance and product positioning
- Perform analysis of our competitive set to ensure AMResorts continue to be well positioned in its segment
- Various tasks, projects and campaigns that are assigned on an as needed basis
- Bachelor’s or equivalent 4-year degree
- 1-3 years marketing experience, with travel/hotel industry background preferred
- Must possess strong strategic, analytical skills and forward thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong copywriting and proof-reading skills needed
- Must be very organized, detail-oriented and great at multi-tasking
- Ability to speak French an asset
- Some International and domestic travel required