The Senior Marketing Manager - Branding is responsible for identifying key industry and competitor trends, new brand research and development, building strategic brand value and the strong positioning of each brand accordingly in the marketplace to increase sales, drive revenue and meet the company’s established goals. In this role, the Senior Marketing Manager - Branding will ensure the marketing team achieves the business objectives, goals and performance as defined by the company, and will be responsible for creating and adjusting the processes and procedures in place to meet the changing market and competitive conditions. The Senior Marketing Manager - Branding is responsible for the strategic leadership and development of the brand team and reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Conceptualization and execution of marketing strategies designed to increase consumer brand awareness and positioning for AMResorts’ six brands across several key traditional mediums including national TV campaigns, online and print advertising, multi-lingual brochures and collateral materials, and multi-lingual, multi-market brand websites
- Act as project manager (lead, manage, execute and report) for fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Responsible for industry trends, competitive analysis and understanding of product offerings and marketing campaigns to further drive innovation
- Responsible for marketing, brand positioning and advertising efforts across multiple markets, with specific focus on North, Central and South America, Europe and Asia.
- Development and international execution of brand positioning and marketing campaigns for AMResorts’ six brands across several markets and key channels
- Lead the marketing team in the development of new brands and concepts based on business needs, market trends and competitive innovation
- Lead planning, execution and vision of resort photo and video shoots to ensure proper branding and positioning
- Act as liaison between legal department and AMResorts for trademarking and branding
- Successfully launch and bring to market new properties in development to meet sales targets and revenue goals as established
- Perform market research, identify current consumer trends and execute new innovative marketing strategies in line with established objectives and goals to create longevity in the marketplace
- Responsible for identifying annual marketing strategies and promotional campaigns designed to establish brand positioning and meet established revenue goals
- Plan and maintain budget for team projects
- Responsible for creation and coordination of annual business plans, as well as oversight of quarterly and on-request presentations for owners.
- Employee development, retention, development through execution of HR strategic growth strategy including work force and compensation planning. Responsible for cross-functional team training and employee motivation for long term career planning at AMResorts
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years marketing experience
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Experience successfully launching marketing campaigns across multiple international markets
- Experienced track record of creating and launching new brands
- Experience and understanding of key audience behaviors and effective marketing strategies specifically in Latin America
- Current Travel/Hotel/Hospitality industry experience a plus
- Advanced MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Spanish preferred, but not required
- Strategic-thinker and highly innovative
- Strong executive presentation skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Highly motivated, positive, ambitious and result-driven
- Must be able to work well under pressure and adjust to changing deadlines
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Creative copywriting skills as well as experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Public Relations required
- Must be creative and organized with the ability to multi task
- Must be focused and very detail oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Must have a valid passport and the ability to travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.