The overall purpose of this position is to assist with the day to day operations of the AMResorts rate loading, and channel management. This person supports all systems that are used for rate loading, and channel management. This role is responsible to find solutions for system errors or malfunctions, and make decisions with regard to system malfunctions that are in the best financial interest of the hotels and or AMResorts.
- Manage day to day support for the hotels with Channel Manager Partners. Track all issues and define the priorities submitted for resolution in a timely manner to meet with our partner SLA’s. Provide detailed analysis of major issues and recommend resolutions.
- Make decisions on appropriate actions to be taken to resolve system errors or problems quickly and efficiently.
- Assist with new connectivity configurations with Channel Manager Partners. Ensure that properties are being configured correctly and that mapping is correct. Assist with testing prior to connecting new properties or partners.
- Assist in benchmarking - connected properties and partners to ensure that incorrect rates are not appearing due to system issues. Ensure that any price discrepancies between connected partners are not the result of problems with the way rates are loaded or mapped.
- Provide support and training to resorts and or the trainer to ensure there is a complete understanding of the systems including our Channel Managers.
- Manage the multiple promotions, corporate, partner and hotels specific.
- Ensure rates are displayed and mapped correctly in all systems.
- Assist with development and testing of new channels and booking engine functionality.
- Support the Distribution team in other projects as assigned and needed.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Travel industry experience preferred but not required.
- Project management experience preferred but not required.
- Familiar with data management.
- Fluency in a foreign language helpful, specifically Spanish.
- Attention to detail, and organized.
- Must have the ability to work independently and must possess strong analytical, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent PC literacy and quantitative skills
- Results Driven
- Foster Teamwork
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Ability to achieve defined objectives, in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
- Effectively communicate with management, staff and suppliers and demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills.
- Valid passport and ability to travel required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can be high at times.