The overall purpose of this position is to analyze and troubleshoot the direct channels of distribution, (primarily focused on the Booking Engines but including Call Center & GDS) for quality assurance, and profitability. This will subsequently increase the revenue of these channels.
- Audit all direct channels, for rate accuracy, imagery, and content primarily focusing on branded booking engines but including all the following:
- Brand booking engines for package and land only
- Call Center / CRO
- Prepare monthly analysis on direct channels on performance and areas of opportunity, provide executive summary with conclusions and recommendations
- Create strategic plans to improve results related to the branded booking engines of AMResorts
- Create project management tasks for all resorts and follow up with appropriate teams until completion
- Complete on boarding of all new properties in all the branded booking engines – loading rate shells, policies, group agreements etc.
- Monitor online shop (spa and services) booking engines
- Maintain and support any design updates to any and all branded booking engine templates, work with marketing and any additional vendors as needed
- Maintain and support confirmation email templates as needed
- Monitor credit card process and payment gateway, provide support on day to day issues, as well as any new developments
- Test all booking links before promotional marketing materials are distributed
- Provide assistance to assistant distribution manager on developing new strategic linking partners, assist with development and testing of new channels and booking engine functionality
- Provide support to assistant distribution manager on booking engine enhancement testing, and development
- Provide feedback and training to resorts or trainer on new technological developments in the CRS or CRO
- Monitor rates, and parity daily in all direct channels
- Ensure sort order, photos, icons, and display features are consistently and accurately featured all hotels in the booking engine and call center CRO
- Various additional projects as assigned
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- 1-3 years industry experience, preferably in areas of reporting within sales or revenue management, internships accepted as relevant work experience
- Spanish preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent PC literacy skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables
- Microsoft Access experience preferred but not required
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Ability to achieve defined objectives with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail, proactive and good organization
- Valid passport and ability to travel required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment independently
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can be high at times.