The CRM Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning, organizing, executing, tracking, and reporting the results of AMResorts CRM initiatives and projects in support of revenue objectives. He/She will be responsible for driving utility and actionable insights from CRM projects related to resorts operations across a portfolio of 6 brands. The role entails training properties on customer relationship & data collection best practices, standard operating procedures as well providing and tracking relevant KPI's. Additionally, the role will manage the guest satisfaction survey program and work with the Director of Digital Marketing & CRM on delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Manage daily CRM project activities related to hotel/account management, maintenance & trouble shooting.
- Effectively allocate and manage the consumer CRM and data collection budget
- Lead tasks related to the successful two-way implementation & ongoing connection of the hotel property management systems properties to the CRM.
- Build collaborative relationships with all marketing departments to gain a greater understanding of customer
- base/profile through insight, segmentation and data analysis
- Create a framework for future CRM projects creating strategy that aligns with the AMResorts business objectives.
- Manage current consumer CRM projects ensuring vendors and internal stake holders work together to deliver products that improve resort operations, data collection and guest satisfaction
- Proactively monitor CRM updates and incident logs to identify customer behaviors for new engagement
- opportunities, growth and future retention strategies
- Coordinate and maintain pre-stay and follow-up guest satisfaction survey program with the goal of enhancing
- customer lifetime value through the delivery of personalized communication and guest experiences
- Lead the development of training materials, user manuals and other standard operating procedure documents as needed to enable successful implementation of CRM projects and ongoing improvements
- Work with internal stake holders to develop and maintain ticket escalation workflow.
- Manage survey notification updates, resolve technical property questions & update CRM users/permissions
- Assist in the implementation of the incident management tool across the portfolio.
- Proactively monitor CRM data trends to identify new customer behaviors in order to identify new opportunities for growth; study existing customers behaviors in order to identify new opportunities
- Oversee the maintenance of all transactional email campaigns optimizing said campaigns to ensure engagement.
- Work with internal stake holders to initiate quality assurance programs for data collection
- Maintain and build strong relationship with agencies & other partners to deliver superior campaign execution.
- Partner with other internal team members on key cross-functional initiatives
- Manage vendor relations with key CRM partners
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent 4-year degree
- MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of combined experience in CRM, Product Development, Project Management, Data Collection, Digital Marketing/Analytics, Customer Engagement and Retention strategies
- Demonstrated proficiency with CRM systems and the integration with ESP software providers
- Prior experience with data collection, survey research, email marketing and workflow automation
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills (highly proficient in Microsoft Excel)
- Foresight to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Prior management experience (leading others, building a high performing team)
- Used to working in a multinational / multilingual business environment
- Ability to achieve defined objectives with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Attention to detail, proactive and good organization
- Valid passport and ability to travel required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.