- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Able to think beyond what is asked for, juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in an often-evolving environment
- Ability to achieve defined objectives, in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail and organized.
- Effectively communicate with management, staff and suppliers and demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills.
- Excellent PC literacy and quantitative skills.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Foster Teamwork.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented person, able to lead projects and share knowledge with team members.
- Must have the ability to work independently and must possess strong analytical, organizational and negotiation skills.
- < >Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Results Driven.
- Valid passport and ability to travel required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.