- Developing/refining ROI frameworks within the Sales and Marketing Budget.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to leverage ROI results
- Work will include data collection, data normalization, life cycle cost analysis, cost model development, cost risk analysis, earned value analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and other technical analyses as needed.
- Individuals will also support process and policy improvement for cost analysis and estimating guidelines. Individuals will be required to contribute effectively to working groups through oral and written communication and cooperative working relationships
- Provide detailed reports and analysis on various strategies and campaigns
- Work closely with various division managers and marketing teams to implement improvements and present results on various new projects, which often involves heavy data analysis and making recommendations
- Determine relevant data sources applicable to the particular business question and diligently verify the data quality and accuracy of the results
- Understands tactics for performance driving – media targeting/optimizing tactics and email targeting – well enough to evaluate how they’re being executed (efficiency/ effectiveness/ROI), and make recommendations for improvements
- Measure the impact of major programs/initiatives on consumer behavior and perceptions, the response to varieties of digital experience testing, updating and explaining business results, uncovering cause/effect relationships, and understanding relative returns on investments
- Develop strong internal client relationships that enable learning about the business and how their work directly impacts decisions.
- Stay current on new analytical approaches, new technologies and new tools
- Interfaces with top management, responding to their requests for financial data and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, or related fields
- Highly proficient in Microsoft-based programs, particularly Excel, Word and Power Point (must have vlookup and pivot table knowledge for Excel)
- Must possess a high degree of attention to detail
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Must have experience with and possess proficient business writing skills
- Ability to multi-task among various projects, routine work and urgent requests
- Ability to handle confidential, sensitive information
- SAP knowledge is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.